McAlister’s Deli is an American chain of casual fast-food restaurants. The restaurant is headquartered in Georgia and serves approximately 400 locations across the United States of America. McAlister’s Deli specializes in sandwiches, salads, spuds, soups, beverages, and desserts. The restaurant has a separate menu for kids. McAlister’s Deli has a very active online presence and takes orders via web and mobile apps.
McAlister’s Deli has a keen desire for improving its services so that it may ensure better future experiences of its customers and make them memorable ones. For this purpose, a survey feedback program has been initiated, which is called ‘TalktoMcAlisters.’
How to use www.talktomcalisters.com
- Enter http://www.talktomcalisters.com/ into your browser address bar
- On the first page you will be asked to choose a language for the survey. Choose English or Spanish
- On a second page, you should enter the survey code located in the middle of your receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed with the survey talktomcalisters.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at McAlister’s Deli.
- You will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service
- As a final step www.talktomcalisters.com will provide you with a validation code.
- Make sure to write it down on your survey invitation so you can use it on your next visit to McAlister’s Deli.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A smart device that has internet access.
- A basic understanding of English will also be needed.
- A McAlister’s deli valid receipt.
TAKE BY ONLINE:
- Go to the survey here www.talktomcalisters.com.
- You will be prompted to enter your 4-digit restaurant number found in the center of your receipt.
- You are then required to answer a series of questions based on your most recent experience at McAlister’s Deli.
- Answer the questions as truthfully as possible.
- You will finally receive a validation code that to enter into the space provided on your receipt and it will act as a coupon on your next visit to the restaurant.
Purchase – No necessary LEGAL RESIDENTS– United State AGE – 18 YEARS Languages are known: English or Spanish Receipt: with Survey Invitation Price: Validation Code
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 states of the United States of America.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- There are two ways to enter the survey: online and via phone call
- A purchase receipt is required to enter the survey.
- The purchase receipt expires within seven days.
- After that, you will not be able to use the code printed on it to enter the survey.
- The validation code must be written down on the receipt.
- The validation code must be redeemed within 30 days of allotment.
- Failure to present the receipt carrying the code will result in not being able to claim the prize.
- Participants may enter multiple times in the survey.
- Multiple entries will require multiple codes.
- One entry per purchase receipt
- Prizes are awarded according to the items in current offerings.
- Prizes are non-transferable, in-exchangeable, and cannot be substituted for cash.
- The McAlisters management will not be responsible for damaged or lost receipts on customers’ part.